New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by gracejourney, May 26, 2014.

1. gracejourney

gracejourney New to Mu-43

May 26, 2014
    Buford, Georgia
    Glad that I found this forum. I am a long time Olympus shooter but just now getting into Mu-43. My last full body was the E-5 which I still use for my major works and travels. Most of my passion is nature, wildlife, national parks, wildlife, travel photography and some professional work for engineering companies.

Now I look forward to getting into the Mu-43 adventure while using all my current Olympus lenses.

Look forward to working my way through these forums and borrowing your wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. maran

maran New to Mu-43

May 27, 2014
    hope i am doing this correctly - apologies if not. I'm MaryAnne from the White Mountains region of New Hampshire USA. Started shooting in my teens but never was very good at it. Re-discovered my passion in 2008 with digital and haven't stopped since. I consider myself an aspiring photographer. I have an older Olympus but my default camera is my Panasonic p&s. I take pictures simply because I love nothing more than being out in nature with a camera or two. I am pretty partial to macro work. - I am technically challenged and primarily self taught through trial and error. there are some great local photographers and i take advantage of as many offered classes as possible. i do have a zenfolio acct and will gladly post that if allowed as feedback is always welcome. thanks for having me!
    • Like Like x 1