1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by gracejourney, May 26, 2014.

1. gracejourney

gracejourney New to Mu-43

May 26, 2014
    Buford, Georgia
    Dwight
    Glad that I found this forum. I am a long time Olympus shooter but just now getting into Mu-43. My last full body was the E-5 which I still use for my major works and travels. Most of my passion is nature, wildlife, national parks, wildlife, travel photography and some professional work for engineering companies.

Now I look forward to getting into the Mu-43 adventure while using all my current Olympus lenses.

Look forward to working my way through these forums and borrowing your wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

Dwight

• Like Like x 1
  2. maran

maran New to Mu-43

May 27, 2014
    hope i am doing this correctly - apologies if not. I'm MaryAnne from the White Mountains region of New Hampshire USA. Started shooting in my teens but never was very good at it. Re-discovered my passion in 2008 with digital and haven't stopped since. I consider myself an aspiring photographer. I have an older Olympus but my default camera is my Panasonic p&s. I take pictures simply because I love nothing more than being out in nature with a camera or two. I am pretty partial to macro work. - I am technically challenged and primarily self taught through trial and error. there are some great local photographers and i take advantage of as many offered classes as possible. i do have a zenfolio acct and will gladly post that if allowed as feedback is always welcome. thanks for having me!

• Like Like x 1