New member from Oxford, UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pasterw, May 8, 2010.

1. pasterw

pasterw New to Mu-43

May 8, 2010
    Oxford
    Hi everybody,

After shooting for years with the Olympus E-System, I finally got myself a tiny E-P2. What a gem of a camera! Now I can fully understand all the hype around the digital PENs. It's a paradigm shift for me, being used to big & bulky SLRs (Olympus E-3 with 14-35mm). The E-P2 will be ideal for mountaineering (will have to get the 9-18mm lens though).

Greetings from Oxford,
    Wolfgang

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Wolfgang, welcome aboard and congratulations on that new E-P2! I look forward to seeing some of your photos when you have the chance to post them...and to your involvement here.:thumbup:

3. pasterw

pasterw New to Mu-43

May 8, 2010
    Oxford
    Thanks, I am hoping for some good weather now to get out and take pictures (been miserable the last few days)...

Wolfgang

4. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Welcome Wolfgang! I love Oxford, I have spent much time there. I love the countryside surrounding Oxford and have covered much of it on bike and upon the Thames. I look forward to seeing your photos.

5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Wolfgang (German name? ). Glad you signed up. Oxford area is beautiful.
    Congrats on your new camera. Enjoy your weekend !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.