1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New MacBook Air

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by LisaO, Oct 22, 2010.

1. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Lisa...um, well, I think thanks.:wink:

No, seriously, another member just mentioned this to me yesterday via a PM, so I really do appreciate your starting this thread.:thumbup:

Promise to let us know what you think when you try one out, too.:biggrin:

3. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    I'll see one at the apple store today but I will have a custom configured one next week.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

:friends: I figured as much, Lisa.

I'm thinking that this might be a great graduation present for my offspring, rather than a full MacBook Pro, but I'll confer with you about that down the line.

We'll be waiting for more from you on this.:wink:

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Yeah I want one really, really bad. Hey Lisa I'll give you my postal address and I can test one out for you.lol
    I couldnt believe how much of the space inside is just for the battery, if only they could shrink the battery as much as the mother board. I like the 11 inch configuration and it would be a great buddy for my MBP.

OSX Lion looks interesting also.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.