New M4/3 article in Sun-Times by Andy Ihnatko

john1027

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks Lisa. I listen to Andy I. on the Macbreak Weekly podcast, and he is pretty good when it comes to advice and product reviews. After reading his article, it is clear that he gets what m-4/3s is all about also.:smile:

hmpws

Mu-43 Regular
A nice read! Though, I can't help but shakes the feeling that we, as mu43 users, will keep having to justify our choices to the traditionalists though.

LisaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
Yes Andy is alway a treat on MacBreak, I love his anecdotes. I just got a chance to read it. Good down to earth non tech, non pixel peeping look at M4/3.

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
A nice read! Though, I can't help but shakes the feeling that we, as mu43 users, will keep having to justify our choices to the traditionalists though.
The only person I have to justify my camera (or any of my hobbies for that matter) purchases is my significant other, and she requires much more persuasion than any traditionalists!:rofl:

Gusnyc

Mu-43 Veteran
I love Andy. He is a great, balanced tech columnist. I agree with his point of view quite a lot.

It is funny to see that I am not the only one listening to MBW or attending Macworld. This thread makes me feel in good company.

;)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom