New M4/3 article in Sun-Times by Andy Ihnatko

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by LisaO, Jul 8, 2010.

1. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
  2. john1027

john1027 Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    Alexandria, VA USA
    Thanks Lisa. I listen to Andy I. on the Macbreak Weekly podcast, and he is pretty good when it comes to advice and product reviews. After reading his article, it is clear that he gets what m-4/3s is all about also.:smile:

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator Moderator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I listen to Andy on MBW as well. He's a good, thoughtful reviewer.

4. chuckgoolsbee

chuckgoolsbee Mu-43 Regular

Apr 6, 2010
    Bend, Oregon
    I've spoken with Andy on a panel at Macworld Expo. He's a great guy. Thanks for the link.

5. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    A nice read! Though, I can't help but shakes the feeling that we, as mu43 users, will keep having to justify our choices to the traditionalists though.

6. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Yes Andy is alway a treat on MacBreak, I love his anecdotes. I just got a chance to read it. Good down to earth non tech, non pixel peeping look at M4/3.

• Like Like x 2
  7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Lisa, thank you! I loved the article as well as the author's sense of humor. Can you point me in the direction of "MacBreak"? I think I could easily become a follower.

8. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator Moderator Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    The only person I have to justify my camera (or any of my hobbies for that matter) purchases is my significant other, and she requires much more persuasion than any traditionalists!:rofl:

9. JohnKendrick

JohnKendrick Mu-43 Regular

Thanks for posting the link to this piece. I'm always looking for ways to justify my camera to folk who just don't see the point. Big help. Good piece.

John

10. Gusnyc

Gusnyc Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 9, 2010
    New York
    I love Andy. He is a great, balanced tech columnist. I agree with his point of view quite a lot.

It is funny to see that I am not the only one listening to MBW or attending Macworld. This thread makes me feel in good company.

;)

11. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Good article. Thanks for the link Lisa.