1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

New Lensbaby for m4/3

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by speedandstyle, Apr 7, 2012.

1. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Lensbaby has redone their line up for m4/3 and other mirrorless mounts. The Composer with Tilt Transformer is gone and now you can get the Composer Pro in the m4/3, NEX, and Samsung NX mounts. The advantage of this new line up is that the Fisheye, Sweet 35 and Edge 80 can now be used on mirrorless. The downside is that the old Tilt Transformer allowed Nikon F mount lenses to be used.

Lensbaby - Composer Pro

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5InjI4pB0&feature=player_embedded]Lensbaby (MILC) Composer Pro - YouTube[/ame]

2. OdzBodkinz

OdzBodkinz Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2011
    That is really cool. I understand they are phasing out the Tilt Transformer which has its own unique capabilities.... but I would have probably gotten this instead if it was out 3 months ago.

3. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Noooooo. Now I have to get the older NEX version before they're gone. Must have my tilt Nikon lenses.....

Gordon

4. speedandstyle

speedandstyle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I don't know why they don't keep the old Tilt Transformer for sale! Even if they only sold it to use Nikkor lenses. It has a place and since I am an old Nikon user I want to get one before they are gone. I have found some online shops that have them listed as well as a few on ebay. Now I do like the fact that this new mount allows all of their optics to be used but having the extensive Nikkor range to choose from does not compare.

5. pharaviel

pharaviel Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    The tilt transformer costs a lot... But i have an old nikkor 35mm pc so I would have my own tilt/shift lens for m43...