1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] New Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag - Perfect for M43 ( | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by uusunn, Nov 10, 2012.

1. uusunn

uusunn Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> New Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag - Perfect for M43 (
    </br>Prices</br> $185
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br>Revised to include $175 local pick-up (Central NJ).

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker on these forums since the first day I bought my GF1. I've been searching on and off for the perfect camera bag (unassuming, high quality, and uncompromising design/materials were high on my list), and I finally found it in this bag.

I own one myself and it's been perfect for everyday shooting thus far, but have a few more that I figured I would try to sell at a discount to my fellow M43ers. I had bought several for a few friends who had wanted me to help them secure them from overseas but they decided to change their minds. The retail price was $200 (before tax).

I live close to New York City and it's a great bag to carry around anywhere for camera goodies and a little bit extra. I own a 20mm, 14-45mm, 45mm Contax G, and a GF1, and they all fit very comfortably with an extra 'section' to spare. Very often, I complement this with my iPad and a 11" MacBook Air, which is perfect for editing on the fly. There are also smaller compartments for memory sticks, filters, notebooks, and what-have-you. Basically, if you're looking for a camera bag that has a broader application (and must be beautiful), i'd look at this very seriously.

I'm willing to do $175 if anyone can do a local meet-up, otherwise $185 (due to shipping, it's a big package).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10.00
    </br>Handling time</br> ASAP
    </br>References</br> sjducks
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: