[FS] New Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag - Perfect for M43 ( | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by uusunn, Nov 10, 2012.

1. uusunn

uusunn Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> New Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag - Perfect for M43 (
    </br>Prices</br> $185
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br>Revised to include $175 local pick-up (Central NJ).

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker on these forums since the first day I bought my GF1. I've been searching on and off for the perfect camera bag (unassuming, high quality, and uncompromising design/materials were high on my list), and I finally found it in this bag.

I own one myself and it's been perfect for everyday shooting thus far, but have a few more that I figured I would try to sell at a discount to my fellow M43ers. I had bought several for a few friends who had wanted me to help them secure them from overseas but they decided to change their minds. The retail price was $200 (before tax).

I live close to New York City and it's a great bag to carry around anywhere for camera goodies and a little bit extra. I own a 20mm, 14-45mm, 45mm Contax G, and a GF1, and they all fit very comfortably with an extra 'section' to spare. Very often, I complement this with my iPad and a 11" MacBook Air, which is perfect for editing on the fly. There are also smaller compartments for memory sticks, filters, notebooks, and what-have-you. Basically, if you're looking for a camera bag that has a broader application (and must be beautiful), i'd look at this very seriously.

I'm willing to do $175 if anyone can do a local meet-up, otherwise $185 (due to shipping, it's a big package).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $10.00
    </br>Handling time</br> ASAP
    </br>References</br> sjducks
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: