[EXPIRED] New Incase x Ari Marcopoulos Camera Bag - Perfect for M43 ($185 shipped)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by uusunn, May 18, 2012.

1. uusunn

uusunn Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 20, 2010
    Revised to include $175 local pick-up (Central NJ).

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker on these forums since the first day I bought my GF1. I've been searching on and off for the perfect camera bag (unassuming, high quality, and uncompromising design/materials were high on my list), and I finally found it in this bag.

I own one myself and it's been perfect for everyday shooting thus far, but have a few more that I figured I would try to sell at a discount to my fellow M43ers. I had bought several for a few friends who had wanted me to help them secure them from overseas but they decided to change their minds. The retail price was $200 (before tax).

I live close to New York City and it's a great bag to carry around anywhere for camera goodies and a little bit extra. I own a 20mm, 14-45mm, 45mm Contax G, and a GF1, and they all fit very comfortably with an extra 'section' to spare. Very often, I complement this with my iPad and a 11" MacBook Air, which is perfect for editing on the fly. There are also smaller compartments for memory sticks, filters, notebooks, and what-have-you. Basically, if you're looking for a camera bag that has a broader application (and must be beautiful), i'd look at this very seriously.

I'm willing to do $175 if anyone can do a local meet-up, otherwise $185 (due to shipping, it's a big package). Without further ado, here are some pictures that I took of this bad boy (GF1, 20mm):

You can read more about these bags here. Comes in a special box, brand new. I'm asking $185 shipped, $175 if local pickup (Central NJ). Thanks!