New here, but not to 4/3, m4/3 systems!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by johnybgood18, Dec 19, 2013.

1. johnybgood18

johnybgood18 New to Mu-43

Dec 12, 2013
    Val-des-Monts, Quebec
    Good morning all,

I'm finally taking some time to properly introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm from Val-des-Monts, Quebec, 25 km North-East of Ottawa (our Capital). I have been into photography since my college days but not very seriously. I started being a bit more serious about it about 15 years ago but things really kicked off when I got my first DSLR in 2005 (or so), an E-500 2 lens kit! Then the upgrade bug got the best of me and I updated to an E-520 (sold the E-500), got an E-PL3, an E-30 and finally, got rid of the E-520 and E-30 to get an E-M5 last night! :)

I have a lot of hobbies and for me, taking quality pictures of my work is really important, hence the reading I do on photography to up my skills. I also like to take nature pictures as well as my family.

Not going to bore you to death with my life and that is just quick intro! I'm pretty happpy to have found this forum as I have already made a couple of nice discoveries!

2. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan

Welcome aboard!

4. Jewood1234

Jewood1234 Mu-43 Regular

Dec 8, 2011