1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

New here and Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by chefpush, Feb 20, 2010.

1. chefpush

chefpush Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 20, 2010
    NYC
    HI all photography lovers,

I've just started serious photography for a few months. Still has a lot to learn. I own an E-P1 and an E620 but, as you can guess, E-P1 is in my bag every day. Also, I'm a prime lover, for its size and quality. I have a panasonic 20mm and OM 50mm 1.8 that I carry around every day.

I resides in New york city and works as a chef in west village. My work is so demanding that I spend less time taking pictures than I would like. Hopefully, this forum could educate me and push me to go out and take more pictures.

chefpush

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome chefpush!

3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi chefpush - and welcome to our community... you've chosen the right place to get inspiration and guidance, there are some fantastic photographers here - and we have a genuinely friendly vibe going! :friends:

You may like to keep an eye on this thread, with tips on how to become a better photographer... and why not join our PAD group?

Also, I've created a series of videos stimulating discussion on the E-P1/2 settings here... maybe worth a look for you.

Cheers

Brian

oh, and p.s. if you like what you've found here - please help us to spread the word about the home of m4/3rds... we want to attract lots more nice people here who want to become better photographers using these revolutionary tools. :2thumbs:

4. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Welcome! Pictures of some of your culinary creations would be much appreciated...especially around meal time! :2thumbs:

5. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey G'day Chefpush, welcome to the forum. I'm sure the images you see and the things you read on this forum will certainly make you want to take pics. It sure did to me.

We would all love to see some of your pictures.. I can say that on behalf of all the users on this site.

I own the GF1 and the 20mm and the 45-200mm lens. Isn't the 4/3thd's system great!

See ya round,
    Brady

6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Yes, welcome chefpush always glad to see another New Yorker on mu-43.com, too!:biggrin: Although I don't live in the city, I know there are some others who do.

Really looking forward to seeing some of your work. Be sure to read about how the gallery system works here - check out the Housekeeping forum for "how to" and more.

7. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  8. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome Chefpush to this great m43 community.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, Herman