New GH2 at an attractive price? USA/Canada only.

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by foto2021, Mar 6, 2012.

1. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    The 4/3 Rumors site has flagged up an eBay seller who is offering new GH2 bodies at the very attractive price of US $579.95. I checked it out straight away but, alas, the seller does not ship to Europe. This deal is USA (lower 48) and Canada only.

This isn't a personal recommendation as I don't know the seller. It's just that anyone considering buying a GH2 might be disappointed if they weren't aware of this. So here's a link to the article on the 4/3 Rumors site:

43 Rumors | Blog | Superdeal: GH2 body now for $579.99 only!

Usual caveats apply: Buyer beware! :wink:

2. Grouse

Grouse New to Mu-43

Feb 26, 2011
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Gone, 121 sold in one day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
  4. fljoe

fljoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    FL
    I picked up one .. Now I see a brand new kit with 14-42mm lens at Frys Electronics for $499.99. I have no Frys where I live, so if someone is looking for a good deal run ... it is limited to quantity at hand. Welcome to Flickr!

5. thethirdcoast

thethirdcoast New to Mu-43

Oct 20, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I don't really care about the grey market situation, but I would avoid these clowns because they can't pay attention to detail.

I paid the extra $8 to have my body sent FedEx Express Saver because that is the most convenient option for me. They sent it FedEx Home Delivery with a Direct Signature and won't allow it to be redirected to the nearest office for pickup.

Due to the shipper's carelessness, I have lost a substantial portion of my weekend chasing FedEx, and I am half tempted to simply return the GH2 on principle and pay more for a used body via KEH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.