1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

New GH2 at an attractive price? USA/Canada only.

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by foto2021, Mar 6, 2012.

1. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    The 4/3 Rumors site has flagged up an eBay seller who is offering new GH2 bodies at the very attractive price of US $579.95. I checked it out straight away but, alas, the seller does not ship to Europe. This deal is USA (lower 48) and Canada only.

This isn't a personal recommendation as I don't know the seller. It's just that anyone considering buying a GH2 might be disappointed if they weren't aware of this. So here's a link to the article on the 4/3 Rumors site:

43 Rumors | Blog | Superdeal: GH2 body now for $579.99 only!

Usual caveats apply: Buyer beware! :wink:

2. Grouse

Grouse New to Mu-43

Feb 26, 2011
    Sarnia, Ontario, Canada
    Gone, 121 sold in one day.

• Like Like x 1
  3. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 5, 2011
  4. fljoe

fljoe Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2011
    FL
    I picked up one .. Now I see a brand new kit with 14-42mm lens at Frys Electronics for $499.99. I have no Frys where I live, so if someone is looking for a good deal run ... it is limited to quantity at hand. Welcome to Flickr!

5. thethirdcoast

thethirdcoast New to Mu-43

Oct 20, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I don't really care about the grey market situation, but I would avoid these clowns because they can't pay attention to detail.

I paid the extra $8 to have my body sent FedEx Express Saver because that is the most convenient option for me. They sent it FedEx Home Delivery with a Direct Signature and won't allow it to be redirected to the nearest office for pickup.

Due to the shipper's carelessness, I have lost a substantial portion of my weekend chasing FedEx, and I am half tempted to simply return the GH2 on principle and pay more for a used body via KEH.