New from Ontario

Keeper

Mu-43 Rookie
Just dropping in to say hello.

I am new to the site, new to photography, new to the m 4/3rds. I think you get the picture.

After days of reading reviews/specs and anything else I could find. I picked up the Olympus EPL1. So far I have been really happy with it.

I was looking at one of the superzoom cameras then I started adding features, and well I hit that point where for $50 extra I could step up to a whole new level of camera. I am glad I did.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Keeper, welcome and thanks so much for your introduction! The E-PL1 is a great camera and works beautifully with both the Olympus and Panasonic lenses.

I see you've already found your way to the E-PL1 Image thread!:2thumbs:

Congratulations on a great camera!:biggrin:

Keeper

Mu-43 Rookie
Yeah it was that thread that got me to sign up :)

I am in the beginning stages of playing with it, already looking at the Panasonic 20mm/1.7 lense, well looking for it on sale anyway!

Thanks for the welcome.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Glad you found your way here, Keeper. You might want to keep your eyes on the Classified/Marketplace section here for a 20mm lens, you never know. Be sure to familiarize yourself with how the marketplace works by reading this sticky: https://www.mu-43.com/f17/read-post-before-using-marketplace-8/

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself and really give that lens a work out. It's a very good lens and quite versatile!

Keeper

Mu-43 Rookie
I have been very happy with the kit lens. The pany is for my wife and her Bon-Jovi concert, no flash allowed so a good fast lens should help out (that's my excuse!!)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom