1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

New from Indiana

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Tothepetercopter, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Tothepetercopter

Tothepetercopter Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2012
    Indiana
    I'm from the great corn filled state of Indiana! Plenty of cows and crops to take pictures of that's for sure. I do enjoy living close to Louisville though, I get to take pictures of all the crimes scenes and donks!!! :eek:

Just purchased an EP3 and Leica 25mm from a forum member and can't wait to receive it!

I've been dabbling in photography since I've been young but never learned the real details till the last few. Started learning with a Kodak Z650 (Which I still have) and moved up to a 60D when it launched. Ended up having to sell it and bought a cheaper EP1 but found that it didn't have what I needed. So ended up with a nice body and lens to start over again.

Cheers!
    :2thumbs:

2. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Welcome! I'm a Hoosier too. Grew up in Columbus IN. "Athens of the Prairie"

3. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Welcome! I'm currently in Evansville, IN :smile:

4. Tothepetercopter

Tothepetercopter Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2012
    Indiana
    Thank you all =)

Just got my EP3 and lens in today. Too cold for shooting today but hope to get out soon!

5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

WELCOME

Be sure to check out this sticky thread if you have not already. There is somewhat of a consensus on the settings for jpegs for the EP3 as to quality.

https://www.mu-43.com/f42/e-p3-settings-use-14596/