New from Indiana

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Tothepetercopter, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Tothepetercopter

Tothepetercopter Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2012
    I'm from the great corn filled state of Indiana! Plenty of cows and crops to take pictures of that's for sure. I do enjoy living close to Louisville though, I get to take pictures of all the crimes scenes and donks!!! :eek:

Just purchased an EP3 and Leica 25mm from a forum member and can't wait to receive it!

I've been dabbling in photography since I've been young but never learned the real details till the last few. Started learning with a Kodak Z650 (Which I still have) and moved up to a 60D when it launched. Ended up having to sell it and bought a cheaper EP1 but found that it didn't have what I needed. So ended up with a nice body and lens to start over again.

2. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Welcome! I'm a Hoosier too. Grew up in Columbus IN. "Athens of the Prairie"
  3. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    Welcome! I'm currently in Evansville, IN :smile:
  4. Tothepetercopter

Tothepetercopter Mu-43 Regular

Feb 1, 2012
    Thank you all =)

Just got my EP3 and lens in today. Too cold for shooting today but hope to get out soon!
  5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

Be sure to check out this sticky thread if you have not already. There is somewhat of a consensus on the settings for jpegs for the EP3 as to quality.