New flea market find: Macro-Revuenon 24mm f/4

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by ante, Aug 20, 2012.

1. ante

ante Mu-43 Regular

Jul 15, 2012
    Denmark
    • Like Like x 3
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    The first photo is interesting, the glass almost looks liquid. It feels a bit soft, but glass is notoriously hard to get clean focus on. The second shot has nice color and good contrast - it seems you found a very handy lens. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. ante

ante Mu-43 Regular

Jul 15, 2012
    Denmark
    Thanks Bob, your encouragement is so rewarding, always. I kind of like the fact that the door and garden repeats in the foot of the glass. Perhaps hard for someone not having been on my porch to see? :smile:

And I like the lines in the second image kind of pointing to the sailing boat in the distance. But I am perhaps way off...

I am sure there is a lot to wish for, composition wise, etc. Don't be shy folks! I can take some criticism. (And want to become a better photographer, if that is at all possible).

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Looking at it again I can clearly see the door and garden - which indicates that the focus was better than I first thought. It adds a lot to the image to know that they are there.
    I also agree about the lines in the second image - and the roof and branches frame the boat nicely.

• Like Like x 1