New E-p1 Video - Trailer only

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular
Hi guys. Just posted a trailer video of our trip to an event here in philippines. Its a short trailer... http://vimeo.com/9846242

Let me know your thoughts.... The actual video is in progress... Im havin a hard time what song to put with the video.

pete

Mu-43 Regular
nice job there ed! can't wait to see the whole thing. for a song..how about "Ina gada davida"....heard of that one :) grats on a great trailer...

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular
nice job there ed! can't wait to see the whole thing. for a song..how about "Ina gada davida"....heard of that one :) grats on a great trailer...
Not yet heard of it,... I'll download it and we'll see... thanks pete...

pete

Mu-43 Regular
ha ha you are not going to like it.... its a rock song from the 60's... sorry I was mostly having some fun. but I did love your video....
Peace!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Ed, thanks for this hint of coming attractions. From the title of your video and that one shot of the barbed wire I can't help but wonder if there's going to be a plot twist coming along.

I admire your creativity and will be staying tuned!:popcorm2::biggrin:

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular
Ed, thanks for this hint of coming attractions. From the title of your video and that one shot of the barbed wire I can't help but wonder if there's going to be a plot twist coming along.

I admire your creativity and will be staying tuned!:popcorm2::biggrin:
Thanks BBW!! I'll make more videos!! Im really having fun with my e-p1...Glad you liked it.

Nice work Ed, good luck with the final edit!

Cheers

Brian
Thanks brian....

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Hi Ed, I want to make sure I'm understanding your question correctly. If you're asking whether you can put a link from mu-43 to each video, then yes, of course you can. If you're asking whether you can put a link from each video to mu-43, then yes, of course you can :biggrin:.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Ed, that's exactly how I used my videos to promote this forum. It works very well.

Cheers

Brian

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Ed, I want to make sure I'm understanding your question correctly. If you're asking whether you can put a link from mu-43 to each video, then yes, of course you can. If you're asking whether you can put a link from each video to mu-43, then yes, of course you can :biggrin:.
Ed, that's exactly how I used my videos to promote this forum. It works very well.

Cheers

Brian
I just want to promote this forum.... Thanks!!!

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Good to hear... the word will spread naturally enough :smile: invite any nice people you know, over to join us. :thumbup:

Cheers

Brian

Pushbutton

New to Mu-43
I signed up to this forum just to thank you Ed! You have sold me on the e-px series and I will be ordering the e-p2 as soon as possible. The video was the least of my worries when choosing a new camera, but seeing what you have been able to do with it is very very impressive! :2thumbs:

EDIT: As soon as possible turned into right now... I should have it within the week!

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome to the forum Pushbutton... I hope you'll stick around, we have a good number of E-P2 users here :friends: with plenty of experience to share :thumbup:

Cheers

Brian

SimplyEd

Mu-43 Regular
I signed up to this forum just to thank you Ed! You have sold me on the e-px series and I will be ordering the e-p2 as soon as possible. The video was the least of my worries when choosing a new camera, but seeing what you have been able to do with it is very very impressive! :2thumbs:

EDIT: As soon as possible turned into right now... I should have it within the week!

Thanks pusbutton. You made me smile:smile:. I think the e-p2 would be more appropriate for video as you can use manual settings in video mode. Thank you very much. Enjoy your you camera. Its a great lil camera..

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom