1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

New E-M5 guide books coming soon

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by MrPhotoBob, Jul 17, 2012.

1. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    David Busch is working on a guide book for the OM-D E-M5 and it should be finished in July. As you know he already wrote an E-P2 guide you can find on Amazon.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Good to know.
    Cheers.

3. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    I shall be purchasing it too!! I am coming from the Panasonic GH2, and I find the Olympus menus confusing at best!!

4. Mikefellh

Mikefellh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 7, 2012
    Toronto, Canada
    Actually Olympus menus are easy, especialy since they've added descriptions (when you're on a menu item press info).

Better than a book though, here's a video (that I've posted here several times already) going through the Olympus menu system and wireless flash menu:
    [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxFFkZot24I]An In-Depth Look at the Olympus Pen Camera System with Wireless Flash - YouTube[/ame]

5. MrPhotoBob

MrPhotoBob Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2012
    I just seem to learn much better when I have a manual to view which explains different items in a little more detail as to what they are and how they are used. The digital manual explains the different settings on the E-M5 but not into detail as to their use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.