1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED New black Olympus E-M5 body

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JCS, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCS

JCS New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    Through a mixup with B&H (I had canceled my order for a black 14-42 kit but they sent it anyway), I ended up with two E-M5 kits. I am keeping the 12-50 kit from my regular dealer and I will keep the lens from the 14-42 kit. So ...

For sale is a black E-M5 body and everything else OTHER THAN THE LENS that comes with the kit (strap, cables, battery, charger, mini-flash, etc.), new and unused in the box with the receipt from B&H. (Obviously, I did not register the camera.) Price is $1,099, which includes shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees, so I am "buying" the lens, but at a discount.

2. heedpantsnow

heedpantsnow Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 24, 2011
    Ah, tempting, tempting...but I must hold out for my Silver kit pre-order.

3. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    Where are you shipping from?

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    ...and taking away a pre-ordered camera from someone else, glws.

5. JCS

JCS New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    Shipping from Prescott, Arizona.

As far as taking a pre-ordered camera - actually a 14-42 kit - not so. B&H has shown black 14-42 kits in stock over the past couple of days so anyone who pre-ordered the same kit from B&H already received it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.