1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED NEW--BILLINGHAM HADLEY SMALL IN KHAKI WITH TAN TRIM--$195.00 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by ymiclassroom, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ymiclassroom

ymiclassroom Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 19, 2013
    Darien, CT
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    SOLD!!!--BILLINGHAM HADLEY SMALL IN KHAKI WITH TAN TRIM--$195.00

Prices

Ships to
    USA

Description
    For sale is a new Billingham Hadley Small camera bag in Khaki with Tan trim. I purchased two Hadley bags when I was in Europe last week---a Hadley Pro for my Fuji X System and the Hadley Small (retails for $225) for my Micro 4/3 system. Upon returning from my trip, I decided to sell my Micro 4/3 gear and use the money for Fuji additional lenses---therefore have no use for a second camera bag. This bag can hold an Olympus OMD EM1 plus 4-5 lenses.

The Hadley Small comes with two full dividers and two mini separators along with the original Billingham cover and protective wrap---I did not keep the box since I was traveling light.

$195.00 PRICE INCLUDES FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING AND INSURANCE IN THE US ONLY

PLEASE NOTE

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND SHIP DOMESTICALLY

PAYMENT IS DUE AT TIME SALE ENDS

PLEASE CONSIDER MY 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK WITH MORE THAN 350 TRANSACTIONS ON EBAY (learningworks01) and 20 TRANSACTIONS ON FM FORUM (DJLay)

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING MY LISTING AND BUY WITH CONFIDENCE

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE

Shipping charge
    SELLER ASSUMES SHIPPING-DOMESTIC ONLY

Handling time
    1 BUSINESS DAY AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT

References
    eBAY: learningworks01, FREDMIRANDA (DJLAY)

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Bull Winkle

Bull Winkle Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2014
    SoCal
    That is a sweet bag, I just went through my available hobby cash, this bag is so me, good luck with your sale

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.