New beta HDR and RAW developer.

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Looks like a nice new program, Bill, thanks for the link.
I had a short play with it. It supports the RAWfiles from the G1 and the HDR features seem interesting.

but, I need to investigate further ... and compare with Silkypix and other HDR tools.

If you download the Beta now, it remains valid till Oct2010, that's also good for learning !

C U
Rafael

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
I have a feeling that this one will have a Mac version, when it's out: Nik Software Teases New HDR Plugin via Scott Bourne.
...If you’re at all familiar with the Nik interface from any of their other plug-ins, you are ahead of the game because the new HDR plug-in uses the same interface.

The plug-in is designed for people who don’t want to have to tweak a whole bunch of sliders for an hour to get a good result. It also has a bias toward more natural-looking HDR shots, which personally, more closely matches my style.

Keep in mind I am discussing (with Nik’s permission) what I’ve seen so far. There could be changes once the program goes into full beta and finally goes gold for retail....

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Oloneo does look promising - though no noise reduction or sharpening options yet.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers

Bran

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom