New 7Artisans 60mm f2.8 Macro

CD77

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Chris
That price sure is attractive. Would love to see a showcase thread.
Me too! I'm on the lookout for a cheap macro lens as a step up from extension tubes and this might just fit the bill, but would want to see the images that it produces first.

weeowee

Mu-43 Regular
Oh wow, that’s a great review. So close to pulling the trigger on the olympus and now I see this. haha

RAH

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rich
Also, if you have an E-M5III or various EM-1 models and want to use Focus Stacking (VERY useful for macro), you can only use a limited number of Olympus lenses, including some Pro lenses and the 2 Oly macro lenses (the 30mm and 60mm). I think focus bracketing works with any lens, but the stacking feature (which combines all the images into one in-camera) requires the special Oly lenses.

Pluttis

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Peter
Price is really attractive and performance seams to be good, personally i would rather save up some money and go for the Olympus 60mm over this one.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom