Nerve GAS

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Boy oh boy. I may need stronger medication. I clicked through as I always do from an Olympus email. As usual, I checked the refurbished stuff and noticed they had a silver Pen F for $919. I'm pretty sure my right hand had already confirmed the purchase before my left hand could intervene. I guess I have been feigning disinterest all along and had a Pavlovian response when I saw a three-digit price. I'm just sharing this because many of you folk will understand. :blush:

Stosh

Mu-43 Regular
:laugh1:
I sought forum advice, which made me rethink my original decision on what to buy next.
Could have pushed the button myself but, stopped after entering the item in my shopping cart.
:daz: I know I'll push some "Buy" button................................:dance4:

Zancrow

Mu-43 Regular
Did the same thing yesterday.I found a good deal on an E-P5 body on Ebay and couldn't help myself...:blush:

913894.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

doogie

Mu-43 Regular
Just bought an E-PL7 as an upgrade to an E-PL6.

I was tempted by an EM-10 but I like the rangefinder form, plus I already have the VF4.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
:laugh1:
I sought forum advice, which made me rethink my original decision on what to buy next.
Could have pushed the button myself but, stopped after entering the item in my shopping cart.
:daz: I know I'll push some "Buy" button................................:dance4:
You can still wait for a refurb F during a 20% sale :thumbup:

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Just bought an E-PL7 as an upgrade to an E-PL6.

I was tempted by an EM-10 but I like the rangefinder form, plus I already have the VF4.
The E-PL7 is a great body. More to the point, the IBIS is much better than the rest of the PL series.

doogie

Mu-43 Regular
The E-PL7 is a great body. More to the point, the IBIS is much better than the rest of the PL series.

Yes one of reasons upgraded, 2 of my lenses are Panasonic with OIS, the other 2 are Olympus primes.

I'm not a fan of the 16:9 aspect ratio screen on the EPL6, so the 3:2 higher res screen will be much nicer. I never understood that decision, as Olympus aren't know for their great video (except maybe some omd models).

Latest threads

Top Bottom