1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Nero Burning ROM 2014 download $15

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Dec 4, 2013.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832111045

Newegg has Nero 2014 as a download for $15 with coupon CW1454. Frys has Nero 2014 for $50 but free AFTER two rebates. I prefer spending $15 and not having to go through the hassle of not one but two rebates. For those unfamiliar with Nero, it is a software package that includes CD/DVD burning software, as well as rudimentary audio and video editing, etc.

2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    I have been using the free ImgBurn for several years. http://www.imgburn.com/ I think it is probably all that most people would need, No rebates involved, either. :smile:

3. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
  4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    I do use ImgBurn, it is an excellent basic burning program, but I find some operations a little awkward. I think the ease of use and extra features (e.g., audio and video editing, label maker, etc.) make Nero worth $15. "I think it is probably all that most people would need" - bit sweeping don't you think? I doubt you know the needs of every single user on the forum. :wink: For example, ImgBurn doesn't meet all my needs, which is why I bought Nero. I'm just posting to let others, who may have needs similar to mine, that this deal is available.

If someone wants to create a CD or DVD, have it labeled, in a jewel case with inserts, etc., Nero can do all of that for you. If you are an amateur who does photography or videography for friends and likes to provide such a work product, then Nero has a lot more to offer. ImgBurn burns CDs and DVDs. Thats it.

5. prestivelo

prestivelo New to Mu-43

Dec 11, 2013