Nero Burning ROM 2014 download $15

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by snaimpally, Dec 4, 2013.

1. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832111045

Newegg has Nero 2014 as a download for $15 with coupon CW1454. Frys has Nero 2014 for $50 but free AFTER two rebates. I prefer spending $15 and not having to go through the hassle of not one but two rebates. For those unfamiliar with Nero, it is a software package that includes CD/DVD burning software, as well as rudimentary audio and video editing, etc.

2. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Oct 1, 2010
    USA
    I have been using the free ImgBurn for several years. http://www.imgburn.com/ I think it is probably all that most people would need, No rebates involved, either. :smile:

3. dav1dz

dav1dz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 6, 2012
    Canada
  4. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    I do use ImgBurn, it is an excellent basic burning program, but I find some operations a little awkward. I think the ease of use and extra features (e.g., audio and video editing, label maker, etc.) make Nero worth $15. "I think it is probably all that most people would need" - bit sweeping don't you think? I doubt you know the needs of every single user on the forum. :wink: For example, ImgBurn doesn't meet all my needs, which is why I bought Nero. I'm just posting to let others, who may have needs similar to mine, that this deal is available.

If someone wants to create a CD or DVD, have it labeled, in a jewel case with inserts, etc., Nero can do all of that for you. If you are an amateur who does photography or videography for friends and likes to provide such a work product, then Nero has a lot more to offer. ImgBurn burns CDs and DVDs. Thats it.

5. prestivelo

prestivelo New to Mu-43

Dec 11, 2013
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.