Neewer Wireless Remote

Hi

Some time ago I bought this wireless remote. Seeing as we are in lockdown I thought I'd get it out and have a play. Unfortunately I am unable to get the battery cover off the transmitter.

Is there a trick? I press in the hatched area of the cover and try to slide it, but am simply unable to move it.

Any ideas gratefully accepted :)
Thanks

Rose

Roboticspro

Shepherding photons since the 50's
Good Morning Rose,

I have both Vello and Neewer wireless (IR & 2.4GHz) remotes and I had issues removing the covers also. The trick (for me on first removal of the back) was to press down and push away from the body until I saw a small separation of the cover. I used a dull (and I mean dull) butter knife to pry in between which helped to get the cover removed. After that first time it was not an issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Edd

Good Morning Rose,

I have both Vello and Neewer wireless (IR & 2.4GHz) remotes and I had issues removing the covers also. The trick (for me on first removal of the back) was to press down and push away from the body until I saw a small separation of the cover. I used a dull (and I mean dull) butter knife to pry in between which helped to get the cover removed. After that first time it was not an issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Edd

Thanks for that.

I had tried to pry it open but the knife I had was too thick. After reading your reply I tried again, but used the largest of a set of precision screwdrivers, what I used to use when mucking about in computers.

All good now, so thanks.

Rose

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom