1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Showcase Neewer 50mm F2.0

Discussion in 'Native Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by Cerita, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Cerita

Cerita Mu-43 Regular

Feb 23, 2017
    Toronto
    Some random images taken with this lens, with some highlight and shadow corrections. I used it with a EM5II. You can see some CA which I have not corrected as I haven't decided on software as yet. All shot at f2.0 and 2.8 and the room didn't have enough light. Pretty impressive!

View attachment 517820 View attachment 517821
    cer - 1 (1).jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Registered Help Offender

Registered Help Offender New to Mu-43

Dec 17, 2017
    Late reply, but would happen to have any other sample images. I am looking to buy this lens

3. Cerita

Cerita Mu-43 Regular

Feb 23, 2017
    Toronto
    Sorry I no longer have the lens, not because the lens is not good, it's because I mostly shoot film these days and don't use my digital camera much. I remember when I did use it being really impressed given the bargain basement price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.