Need recommendation for online source for 20mm f1.7

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Warren T., Mar 31, 2010.

1. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    hi Folks,

I finally have enough money in my Paypal account (through liquidating unused gear) to buy the 20mm f1.7. I am looking for a reliable source for buying online that will allow me to use paypal as my payment option.

I would normally buy from Amazon as they have proven to be excellent in my experience, but they don't take Paypal. The going price seems to be $399 with free shipping. B&H is currently on holiday, and I want to have the lens in time for a short trip in mid-April.

Has anyone ever purchased anything from "Masonjersey" on Ebay? He has the same deal ($399 including shipping).

Any other reliable sources in your experience? I want to make sure that my hard-found money is well spent :smile:.

Thanks!

--Warren

2. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    Never mind :smile:

After reviewing the various options with different vendors, I ended up going with Amazon.

And I'll just transfer my funds out of Paypal into my checking to cover the cost when the charge card bill arrives.

--Warren

note to moderators... Please delete this thread if you'd like, since there are no responses anyway.