Need recommendation for online source for 20mm f1.7

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by Warren T., Mar 31, 2010.

1. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    hi Folks,

I finally have enough money in my Paypal account (through liquidating unused gear) to buy the 20mm f1.7. I am looking for a reliable source for buying online that will allow me to use paypal as my payment option.

I would normally buy from Amazon as they have proven to be excellent in my experience, but they don't take Paypal. The going price seems to be $399 with free shipping. B&H is currently on holiday, and I want to have the lens in time for a short trip in mid-April.

Has anyone ever purchased anything from "Masonjersey" on Ebay? He has the same deal ($399 including shipping).

Any other reliable sources in your experience? I want to make sure that my hard-found money is well spent :smile:.

Thanks!

--Warren

2. Warren T.

Warren T. Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    San Francisco
    Never mind :smile:

After reviewing the various options with different vendors, I ended up going with Amazon.

And I'll just transfer my funds out of Paypal into my checking to cover the cost when the charge card bill arrives.

--Warren

note to moderators... Please delete this thread if you'd like, since there are no responses anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.