Need New Button

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by boatman37210, Nov 9, 2013.

1. boatman37210

boatman37210 Mu-43 Regular

Jun 28, 2012
    There seems to be more and more posts that I would like to respond to, but it would take a lot of time if I responded to every post I would like to. We have a "Thanks" button. What about a "No Thanks" button or "I Disagree" button or "You Are So Full of Crap" button or a "Rude" button. You get to express an opinion, but does not take a lot of time. I would think there are members who do not post responses for various reasons who would click on a button. You would get more input from a greater number of people which I would think be useful. Maybe not. Just a thought. Peace and Love. :drinks:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. robbie36

robbie36 Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2010
    rob collins
    'I disagree'
    • Like Like x 3
  3. fredlong

fredlong Just this guy...

Apr 18, 2011
    Massachusetts USA
    I also disagree. If something is important enough to respond to, then take the time to respond.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Rate thread options exist, when you think they have gone toxic.
  5. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    I sorta know what the OP is talking about :) There are often viewpoints (often attached to strong personalities) that I don't agree with. Sometimes I feel the urge to pen a response, but I often stop myself because I don't want to get into an unnecessary argument, or further add fuel to a stupid topic. Other times I just couldn't be bothered wasting my time arguing. A thumbs down rating would be an easy way of denoting disagreement. But in the end it's probably not a nice thing to do, we should probably leave it as the status quo.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Also disagree... If it's important enough, then respond to it. If not, don't bother. Hitting some disagree button and not responding is not adding to the discussion.

Sent from mobile.... excuse my typos
    • Like Like x 2
  7. AdamSF

AdamSF Shutterbugger

Oct 13, 2013
    San Francisco, CA
    I agree. We don't need to make is easier to do things that are unnecessary or counterproductive or time-wasteing.
    • Like Like x 1