Need Help

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by sinyin, Jul 20, 2011.

1. sinyin

sinyin Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 14, 2011
    HI all, I am about to order a G2 on B&H, due to its attractive price and $100 off panny lenses, but the main issue concerned is the UPS worldwide safer shipping option, is it safe and guaranteed so that I wouldnt get a broken camera (all the way from US to India). and does any one here have the same experience shipping camera from B&H to India? How much extra did they charge for local custom and duties?
    I know most member here are from US, just wanna try out my luck here to see if anyone can help. Would order only when i get the issue resolves.
    A big Thank YOu to you all for viewing or replying this post
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Just make sure it's adequately insured, and requires that you sign for iit. Your biggest problem might just be after the units lands in India.

3. Wasabi Bob

Wasabi Bob Mu-43 Top Veteran

Did you consider ....

Are you aware that by purchasing a US version you will only have English and Spanish language support, and you will not have a warranty that is valid in India?
  4. sinyin

sinyin Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 14, 2011
    thanks guys! contact the B&H guy and its not possible for them to mark the shipment as a gift but i got another alternative from them, send the money thru bank transfer and get it send to my fren's place.. thanks yea! ^.^