1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Need help with next laptop

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by sebs_color, Mar 28, 2014.

1. sebs_color

sebs_color Mu-43 Regular

Jan 5, 2014
    Virginia Beach, Virginia
    Sebastian
    Hey everyone!

I'm having trouble deciding what laptop to get. I have a nice desktop to do all major work on, and that's where I save all photos and videos..

But I'm torn between windows and apple. I have an old 13" MacBook Pro, and I am finally going to get a new laptop.

I don't know whether to get the windows surface pro 2 tablet, or a MacBook Air. Both of which I can put Lightroom on. Remember, I have a full desktop, this would be more of an on the go.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

2. namasste

namasste Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2014
    NE Ohio
    Scott
    I little bigger but probably more power...I got a Lenovo Yoga 2 that I LOVE. Small and light but full featured and doubles as a tablet if you want. Great display too! I plug it into a large IPS monitor to edit.

3. dornblaser

dornblaser Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Chicago-area
    David Dornblaser
    MBA. If you can hold off to late fall, there are significant rumors of a retina MBA to be released then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.