1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Need help with flicker/yahoo

Discussion in 'Back Room' started by Acraftman, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Acraftman

Acraftman Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 7, 2017
    I recently received notice from yahoo that their new policy requires that I allow them to have
    complete access to all of my email accounts so they can share it with whom ever they choose if I do not agree to these terms my account will be deleted, well bully for them they win I will cancel my account, my question is I got this email account when I joined flicker and am not sure if I can use another email account . I know a lot of the members here use flicker and am wondering if anybody else might point me in the right direction.

2. MPrince

MPrince Mu-43 Regular

Dec 2, 2017
    West Virginia
    Matt Prince
    All I can tell you is yahoo/Verizon has sold Flickr to Smugmug. If you're ok with that, no need to do anything as Flickr content will be switched to SmugMug's servers in late May. If you're not ok with that you'll have to delete your Flickr account by May 25th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.