Need help from Panasonic LVF1 owners!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mzd, Apr 18, 2013.

1. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Wisconsin
    if any of you have an LVF1 viewfinder, can you please take a look and tell me if you find a serial number on it? i had mine stolen and any chance of recovery depends on the serial number printed on the viewfinder.
    i did an image search and it appears as though some have it printed (see image below) but some do not. i couldn't find enough images at the correct angle to be sure. maybe it varies by country?
    here is an example:

thanks!

2. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Wisconsin
    this image shows something different where the serial number should be. my serial number (per box) is a combination of 3 letters and 4 numbers. this image just shows 4 digits.
    again, if anyone who owns an LVF1 could take a look and let me know, i'd appreciate it!

Attached Files:

3. Alan_N

Alan_N Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2011
    Yorkshire UK
    Alan
    I have just had a look at mine and can not find a serial number, just like one in photos on the viewfinder on it own not on camera, sorry could not be any more help and sorry to hear it was stolen.

4. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 30, 2010
    Wisconsin
    thanks for looking!
    yeah, i was looking over my stuff, and i realized the number i thought was the serial was just the Panasonic part number. all LVF1's have the same part number VQP0452, so i guess i don't have a serial number for it after all.