1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Need help adjusting pics.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jordan, Jul 6, 2011.

1. Jordan

Jordan Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2011
    Houston, TX
    I went to a wedding on Saturday and decided to take my new E-PL2 and 14mm f/2.5 lens to finally get to test it out indoors. At first I decided to try it out without the flash and it seemed ok. Then I started more pics as darker and orange tint to them from the low lighting in the hotel ballroom. I had it set to iAuto since I haven't had much time to mess with different settings. But then on closer portraits I decided to use the flash and those pics turned out great.
    Here are a few pics to show what I mean, and hopefully you guys have some ideas on how I can adjust them some. I only have iPhoto and an older copy of Photoshop Elements (I think 6 or 7). In August I am getting a new Laptop and either Lightroom or Aperture.

P7020115.

P7020111.

P7020097.

2. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Jordan

Jordan Mu-43 Regular

Jun 9, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for that link. It helped me fix enough of the photos I wanted.
    This will teach me to test some shots first with the lighting, and set the white balance.
    The end of the article also shows some pros of shooting in raw. I might start doing raw + jpeg soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.