[EXPIRED] Need Contax G lenses, adapter, 28,45,90mm? Want a Camera with it for beans?

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Field, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Field

Field New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2011
    Montana
    I come from another forum but... figured maybe these days this is where people would want to get some Contax Gear for their M4/3.

Contax G2

Camera body is in very good condition, snappy autofocus. The backside has two rub mark on the thumb-rest (cosmetic only).

28mm lens with hood
    45mm lens with hood
    90mm lens with hood (hood is a little beat up, but perfect function)

One cap that fits all three hoods, two front 46mm caps included, one rear that fits 45mm and 90, one that fits all of them.

Yellow filter (46mm fits all three lenses) included with case. Bottom half of ever-ready case included (blue-gray), original (has window for film viewing, and hole for tripod).

Micro 4/3's to Contax G, Metabones adapter (the good one that works well for easy focus over $100 by self). I tried it on an Olympus EP1... made things like the Nikon 105 lens look wimpy.

Extra battery set for camera.

$1350 Free shipping to lower 48.

Photos of G2, and some samples with Fuji Pro 160.

g2 - a set on Flickr

If anyone wants references I can provide good feedback on RangeFinderForum, and Ebay.

2. Field

Field New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2011
    Montana
    28mm requires small modification to fit m4/3 cameras. Very easy though, just have to cut down the protection legs on back of lens. (picture of the legs to be cut)