COMPLETED Near Mint GF1 w/14mm 2.5 and LVF-1

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by theflyer, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theflyer

theflyer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 14, 2011
    Up for sale is a hardly used GF1 along with an equally near mint condition 14mm lens. The GF1 was purchased in Feb of this year as an introduction for me to MFT, but I quickly moved to a GH2 and have not used the GF1 since. I'd estimate that I took maybe 300-400 shots with this camera. The only noticeable mark on the camera is on the back, where a little bit of the "u" from the Q MENU button has somehow worn away. Otherwise, it would be difficult to tell this apart from a brand new one.

Also included - as a package - is the Panasonic viewfinder, an Asahi grip from Japan (which I found to be extremely useful), a black Zhou leather wrist strap, and a GGS screen protector that's been installed since day one.

The lens comes with factory front and rear caps (but no bag). The viewfinder comes with all original packaging and the bag. The GF1 also comes with all original packaging, manuals, and the factory GF1 strap.

I'm selling this as a package - makes it easier for me - for $650, which includes insured priority mail and PP fees. US sale or local pick up only (Los Angeles, CA).

**REVISED** - apologies, the asahi grip is now sold. the GF1, the 14/2.5, and the LVF1 are now being offered for $600, shipping and paypal included. thanks.

Attached Files:

2. carpandean

carpandean Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 29, 2010
    Western NY
    For anyone considering this, I actually find the GF1 w/ the Asashi grip to be easier to hold than a G3 and even the GH2! It is such a positive grip; I highly recommend it. Actually, if the new LVF2 is compatible with the GF1, I will have a hard time choosing between mine (same setup as above) with it and my GH2.

Good luck with the sale theflyer.

3. theflyer

theflyer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 14, 2011
    thanks for the plug, carpandean.

and i definitely agree with your comments on how nice the GF1 feels with the addition of a simple accessory.

4. theflyer

theflyer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 14, 2011
    bump.

5. theflyer

theflyer Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 14, 2011
    bump.