1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Nature walk with Daddy

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Spaceghost33, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Spaceghost33

Spaceghost33 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    A shot I like from our vacation last week. GF1/20mm.

655978905905.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

A budding naturalist equipped with his own pint sized walking stick!

Really cute portrait but also more than that because my guess is that this show's your son's personality, too.

Enjoy yourselves and take lots of photos because time flies when you're the parent!

3. Spaceghost33

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    It DOES fly (already has and he's only 2 1/2!). We made the walking stick out of a broken tree branch we found on his Uncle's property. Already used a wood burner to engrave his name. Next up, a few coats of varnish!

You're right on with the personality thing. Such a fun kid (if not a little mischievous)!

• Like Like x 1
  4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

A lovely shot and he looks "all boy". I'd try and lift the shadows on his face to improve the pic.

5. Spaceghost33

Feb 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Christopher Stelter
    bilzmale, thanks for the kind words. He is most assuredly "all boy". I had the same thoughts about the shadows, but as a father to a 4 year old and 2 year old, I have precious little time for post-processing. Most of my shots are out of camera. They'll be plenty of time later for post-processing. For the time being, using OOC shots helps me think about my shots more. I do appreciate the input, it's helps me to improve. Happy Monday everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.