Nature walk with Daddy

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
A shot I like from our vacation last week. GF1/20mm.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
A budding naturalist equipped with his own pint sized walking stick!

Really cute portrait but also more than that because my guess is that this show's your son's personality, too.

Enjoy yourselves and take lots of photos because time flies when you're the parent!

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
It DOES fly (already has and he's only 2 1/2!). We made the walking stick out of a broken tree branch we found on his Uncle's property. Already used a wood burner to engrave his name. Next up, a few coats of varnish!

You're right on with the personality thing. Such a fun kid (if not a little mischievous)!

Spaceghost33

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Christopher Stelter
bilzmale, thanks for the kind words. He is most assuredly "all boy". I had the same thoughts about the shadows, but as a father to a 4 year old and 2 year old, I have precious little time for post-processing. Most of my shots are out of camera. They'll be plenty of time later for post-processing. For the time being, using OOC shots helps me think about my shots more. I do appreciate the input, it's helps me to improve. Happy Monday everyone!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom