1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Nation-banners-flags

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by pharaviel, Jul 15, 2011.

1. pharaviel

pharaviel Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    Hello Amin, hello fellow mu-43 users

today I was writing in this topic Gave in and bought a G2 and started with my usual Here in italy because we have terrible prices and so on.
    Then elandel asked me where I found the camera, I dropped an italian answer on the topic (again, sorry) and we continued the conversation by PMs (I find it rude to write in another language so I didn't want to continue).

And then I had the idea: can we put in the signature a banner - have a tag under the avatar - get some flag near the nickname to help us recognize a nation (and tongue)-fellow?

Just my 2 (as usual, euro-)cents.

BTW I just put a little tag on my signature. Hope you like it!

PS: I just noted there is a "location" tag on the top of the comments. Mine gives Italy. So I'm really an idiot. Maybe I was searching something colorful, something flashier. EPIC FAIL =)

2. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

3. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    I think it is a good idea in general, though if it were for language identification, might be nice to be able to post more than one, otherwise makes it difficult for someone like me to choose as an American-Israeli living before in the German-speaking part of Switzerland and now in Italy, where if I just chose the Italian flag it would correspond to where I live, but only my fourth language

• Like Like x 1
  4. pharaviel

pharaviel Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Reggio Emilia, Italy
    Daniele Frizzi
    WHOA!
    Well, flags would be pretty useless but using a tag in the signature could list all the languages

5. JCD

JCD Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    Palermo, Italy
    nice idea :bravo-009:

• Like Like x 1