Nashville meetup?

Santa

Super Moderator
Real Name
Tom Staggs
Do you wanna just to phave a meet up or do you want to actually go out and do some photography. I would be available both days. After 12 on Monday. Anytime before 6 pm on Wed. Are you here for business or fun. Ever been to Nashville before?

Tom

@Santa, @TNcasual,
Hi, business on 3/3 only, in Franklin... sorry, probably no time to go to Nashville on Tuesday.

I'd like to do some shooting; downtown Nashville or the Parthenon. Other suggestions are welcome!

thanks!
Yeah. I will be in meetings that day, too. Lunch would have probably been when I could be free. I am only going to be in town for the day.

Radnor Lake State Park is near Franklin. Some nice birding can be done there.
The Parthenon can be interesting to shoot. And just walking around downtown is great for street shooting.

Santa

Super Moderator
Real Name
Tom Staggs
The Parthenon was having some construction on it the last time I took pictures of it I’ll have to go down and look at it to see if it’s ready to be photographed again. They have beautiful flower gardens later in the spring. 🙁Downtown Nashville is very eclectic. Old buildings and Churches everywhere but since 100 people a day are moving in here, there is construction of huge multistory condominiums and apartments everywhere. Let me think what is the best way to get the most photography in short time. Walking would get you street photos not much different than any other city. Most land marks are not within walking distance of each other.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom