N.W. Indiana

gonzo46307

New to Mu-43
Hello!

New :43: owner, I'll be picking up a Olypmus Pen E-PL1 tomorrow. Kit comes with the 14-42 and 40-150 lenses.

Just a little background, I did have an old EOS Rebel film camera way back when, if I remember right, I threw a Tamaron 28-200 aspherical on it. I've been using an Olympus Camedia 8080 Widezoom for the past 6 years. I did pick up a Cannon Powershot SD790 a couple of years ago, but an ex-girlfriend kinda took it...probably worth it for the long run. :biggrin:

I was never quite satisfied with the Cannon P&S. I love my 8080, but it is getting a bit long in the tooth, it has served me well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this new camera.

Peace,
Bob

gonzo46307

New to Mu-43
Retirement Party...

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm sad and excited at the same time...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(Pardon the crappy cell phone pic)

I'm going to get the 20mm lens, when funds allow, but for the time being, I think I'll manage pretty well. :2thumbs:

Peace,
Bob

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome
another Hoosier here,
Near Indianapolis,
enjoy your new camera
I had a C5050 a long time ago.. great camera.
lets see some SNOW pictures :rofl:

gonzo46307

New to Mu-43
Unfortunately, the dogs already trampled most of the good drifts...we only got about 8 inches here, drifting about 2 feet. The lake effect was about 10 miles east, they got 2 feet plus.

Lake effect is amazing...

...plus...I'm still trying to figure this thing out!!!

:confused: :eek: :biggrin:

Peace,
Bob

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom