my workplace/home (large image)

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by nickthetasmaniac, Nov 9, 2012.

1. nickthetasmaniac

nickthetasmaniac Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 11, 2011
    The northern two thirds of Tasmania's Overland Track, as seen from Mt Pillanger.

Please check out my write-up on the Mt Pillinger climb (and a few 'normal' sized photos) here :smile:

GH2 + Nokton 17.5mm

Left to right - Mt Ragoona, Deans Bluff, Bishops Mitre, Cathedral Mt, Lees Paddocks, Castle Crag, Du Cane Range, Mt Massif, Mt Hyperion, Mt Ossa (South), Mt Pelion East, Mt Ossa, Mt Thetis, Paddy's Nut, Mt Achilles, Mt Pelion West, Ready Lake and Lake Ayr, Mt Proteus, Mt Murchison, Mt Oakleigh, Mt Inglis, Barn Bluff, Mt Emmett, Cradle Mt, the February Plains and the Arm River Valley.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Truly beautiful.

What do you do? Hopefully you're not a bicycle messenger.
  3. nickthetasmaniac

Jan 11, 2011
    Guide people from the right of the photo to the left :wink:
  4. coast2coaster

coast2coaster New to Mu-43

Sep 25, 2011
    Stunning panorama.
    Tasmania is one of the worlds most beautiful places. My wife and I had planned to retire here from the UK until the value of the pound plummeted against the Aussie dollar. This was the view looking over to Mount Wellington from the verandah of the house we rented in Carlton on our last visit. We'll be back as our daughter lives just over the water near Melbourne.
  5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Excellent panorama, really beautiful! It shows up a bit dark on my monitor, though. :2thumbs:
  6. nickthetasmaniac

Jan 11, 2011
    Damn fine left-hand sandbar where that lagoons empties into the bay :wink: