1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My white GF3 + 14/2.5 for Your Rokinon/Samyang 7.5mm fisheye

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    For Sale -- GF3 with or without 14/2.5

I am under a self-imposed spending ban at the moment, so I am looking to work out the trade suggested in the thread title.

The GF3 is in great shape save for a scuff on the back side (visible in pics) and some tiny scratches on LCD (that do not show up). Included is a generic LCD protector, red stick-on Gariz soft shutter release button, original battery and charger, unused strap, box, cables, CDs, manual. Basically everything pictured, + an Olympus body cap for the camera. I think I am the second owner of this camera. I purchased it a few weeks ago from Amin - his thread.

The 14/2.5 is in excellent shape with virtually no signs of use. Includes front and rear caps only. I am the first owner.

I am looking for a nice condition Rokinon or Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye in return. Doesn't need to be in perfect shape, but no marks on glass. Does need to be black.

I'd also sell the GF3 + 14/2.5 combo for $315 if someone is interested. Not sure if that price is super-competitive for a black body, but the white sometimes commands a premium I think. It is a nice finish, and I imagine I will regret getting rid of it. But right now it is mostly sitting in my bag, and the E-M5 is whining that it wants another lens to play with...

I would be happy to cross ship trade items with any established member who has good feedback. For newer members without feedback I would ask that you ship first.

Thanks.

2. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
  3. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    bump again

4. Reactions

Reactions Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 24, 2012
    Norcal
    Gabe
    really fair trade! gl

5. Jayradikal

Jayradikal Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 10, 2012
    Sydney
    I have one which I haven't used in some time. I might consider this

6. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    We'd have to work something out with shipping to/from US & Oz, but let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

7. demiro

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    White GF3 -- $150 shipped. Standard PayPal; no fees.

GF3 + 14/2.5 -- $315 shipped. Standard PayPal; no fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.