1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED My white GF3 + 14/2.5 for Your Rokinon/Samyang 7.5mm fisheye

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    For Sale -- GF3 with or without 14/2.5

I am under a self-imposed spending ban at the moment, so I am looking to work out the trade suggested in the thread title.

The GF3 is in great shape save for a scuff on the back side (visible in pics) and some tiny scratches on LCD (that do not show up). Included is a generic LCD protector, red stick-on Gariz soft shutter release button, original battery and charger, unused strap, box, cables, CDs, manual. Basically everything pictured, + an Olympus body cap for the camera. I think I am the second owner of this camera. I purchased it a few weeks ago from Amin - his thread.

The 14/2.5 is in excellent shape with virtually no signs of use. Includes front and rear caps only. I am the first owner.

I am looking for a nice condition Rokinon or Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye in return. Doesn't need to be in perfect shape, but no marks on glass. Does need to be black.

I'd also sell the GF3 + 14/2.5 combo for $315 if someone is interested. Not sure if that price is super-competitive for a black body, but the white sometimes commands a premium I think. It is a nice finish, and I imagine I will regret getting rid of it. But right now it is mostly sitting in my bag, and the E-M5 is whining that it wants another lens to play with...

I would be happy to cross ship trade items with any established member who has good feedback. For newer members without feedback I would ask that you ship first.

Thanks.

2. demiro

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
  3. demiro

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    bump again

4. Reactions

Reactions Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 24, 2012
    Norcal
    Gabe
    really fair trade! gl

5. Jayradikal

Jayradikal Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 10, 2012
    Sydney
    I have one which I haven't used in some time. I might consider this

6. demiro

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    We'd have to work something out with shipping to/from US & Oz, but let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

7. demiro

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    White GF3 -- $150 shipped. Standard PayPal; no fees.

GF3 + 14/2.5 -- $315 shipped. Standard PayPal; no fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.