my used G3 has arrived

pcake

Mu-43 Regular
been playing with my newly arrived used G3, and so far having fun. the only native lens in the house is a 45-150, so i will have to find my adapter so i can use my canon FD lenses :)

broody

Mu-43 Veteran
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. I also own a G3, and I think it's terrific :) I'm addicted to the flip-out screen and its lovely form factor. Do keep us updated on what you do with it!

greenjp

Mu-43 Regular
I got one of these a few months ago, in like new condition for $155 including a 32 gig class 10 card, a nice shoulder strap, and one of the old style vented hoods. It's my first "real" camera (aside from an old Canon rangefinder) and I find the quality remarkable considering the price. I paired it with a 20mm and it's really nice. I actually like the small grip form factor. May change my opinion about that when I pair it with some larger lenses, we shall see.

jeff

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom