1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] My sweet mu43 gear for your 35mm film RF

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by stillshunter, Feb 13, 2012.

1. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    Goodbye digital....

It's a long shot but I thought it might be worth a try considering the kit I have on hand.

All top condition:
    1. Panasonic GF1
    2. Panasonic LVF-1 (EVF)
    3. Panasonic 14mm f2.5 (bought new in Dec 2011 from HK eBay seller)
    4. Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm f1.4 (bought new in Nov 2011 from Kenmore with receipt)
    5. Panasonic Leica DG Macro- Elmarit 45mm f2.8 (bought new in Dec 2011 from B+H with receipt)
    6. Panasonic 45-200mm

...7. Also throw in a working Panasonic G2. The body on this one is damaged (so aesthetically not much to look at) but it works fine - and I usually use it house the second lens at the ready.

Not selling individual items at this point.

Comes with all the necessary bibs and bobs - chargers, cables, pouches, etc. If you're interested then we can also discuss the inclusion of digital paraphernalia such as SD cards, readers, filters, etc., etc., etc.

It's top kit but the film bug's bitten hard, so I'm jumping in with both feet and looking to trade for 35mm rangefinder kit. Happy to hear from anyone wanting to make the transition from anything like a Bessa, Ikon, Leica M (preferred), etc. Must be interchangeable and come with at least one lens in good user condition - i.e., ready to shoot on arrival.

I am in Australia (Canberra ACT area) so would prefer a local or domestic trade, but am willing to speak with the right international sort. Happy to pass through photos and answer any questions.