1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My Silver 17mm f1.8 for Your Black 17mm f1.8 | Location: UK NorthW | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HNM43, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HNM43

HNM43 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 7, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    My Silver 17mm f1.8 for Your Black 17mm f1.8

Ships to
    UK

Description
    Hello,

I know it is a long shot, but I'm looking to trade my Silver 17mm f1.8 with a Black 17mm f1.8.

A family member have been so kind and brought me a Silver 17mm f1.8 as a present. The lens is in prefect condition, have only been out of the box a couple of time to test the lens.

It is a beautiful lens, but since I got a Black E M5, I would prefer a Black version of the lens to go with it.

I'm looking a the Black version, in great condition. I am based in the Northwest, I would be happy to meet and trade face to face, willing to add an extra £10 for the lens.

PM me if you are looking to trade.

Best regards

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. HNM43

HNM43 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Oct 7, 2012
    Quick bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.