1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED My PENTAX for your OMD | Location: US | Ships: US

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Luke, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> My PENTAX for your OMD
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> US
    </br>Description</br> As much as I prefer the IQ of the APS-C sensor, the smaller form factor means I carry the camera more. I swear this is the least time I flip flop:redface:.

So what I'm looking for is a Silver OMD with no issues. The body is the main thing, the rest I can get later, but I'll definitely want a grip eventually. I have a 14-45 already so am not interested in another. I'd be open to the 12-50, a 14-140 or 14-150 and a 100-300. I'm going to keep the kit pretty basic. An Oly 60mm macro and a PL25 would also be options.

What I have to offer is a white K-30 with low miles and a bunch of lenses. A Sigma 10-20mm, DA35 2.8 macro, FA50mm 1.4, DA70mm f2.4, DA100mm f2.8 macro, 18-135WR, and a DA*300mm f4 that I should never have bought....too awesome, too expensive and too heavy.

I'll be listing all this stuff for sale on the Pentax forums (and likely here) on Monday so if you're thinking of jumping ship from m43 to DSLR-land, here's your swaportunity.

I have no photos handy and I work all day today, but I can shoot whatever you need..I'll need to do it before Monday anyways, but everything is immaculate
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I'm pretty flexible if someone has an OMD they would like to trade for the K-30.

3. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

0   0   0

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Again ...

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    76   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    If I'm one thing above all else, it's consistent. Consistently switching gear.:redface:

5. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I think I may have to give up my title to you, Luke.

Folks, Luke is a great guy to deal with, so sell with confidence!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.