1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My Panasonic GF1 + $ for your G3 (US)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    on hold for now-----I have a black GF1 with some body wear (100% functional; zero performance issues) that I'd like to trade with cash for a G3 (black or white). No lenses either way. I'm not super particular about cosmetic issues with the G3, just has to in great shape functionally.

I am second owner of GF1. I believe it has relatively low clicks -- <10,000 -- based on original owners comments and fact that I have put 1000 on it tops since I purchased. It would include box and standard accessories, and one additional (non-Panny) battery.

If anyone is interested in a retro upgrade sort of thing please drop me a note and we can discuss details. Also, if anyone interested in purchasing straight up we can talk as well, but my preference is a trade.

Thanks.

Here is a pic of biggest issue - a small crack in plastic top plate between hot shoe and dial. Hard to to notice from front, or much at all unless you are looking for it.

gf1crack.

gf1-1.

gf1rear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.