COMPLETED My Panasonic FL360 for your Panasonic 14mm f2.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by stillshunter, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    I got this flash with my recent GF1 kit and haven't even tested it out...I am more of a natural light shooter really. Truth be told the Black Art of the Strobist looks far harder to get your head around than basic exposure in Photography 101 :wink:

Anyway, so I have a 'what looks to my eye' a great copy of this native flash. Happy to do whatever tests are necessary to prove this claim....but I will need to be stepped through it...S L O W L Y :blush: Comes with the original pouch. Also happy to pass on photos of the flash on request - just let me know what you want me to focus on, as I'm a little unsure of the imperative bits.

I am looking to trade the flash for a Panasonic 14mm f2.5. This would be a great first step in my road to lens rationalisation....with my sights set on the 45mm next - with the exit of my 20/1.7 and 14-45mm.

So if you happen to have a good working copy of the 14mm, or one surplus from a kit purchase, and would prefer to play with this native flash, then please drop me a PM.

I'm in Australia, so would prefer a local trade, but happy to talk international trade if the postage doesn't prove cost prohibitive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.