1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED My Panasonic FL360 for your Panasonic 14mm f2.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by stillshunter, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    I got this flash with my recent GF1 kit and haven't even tested it out...I am more of a natural light shooter really. Truth be told the Black Art of the Strobist looks far harder to get your head around than basic exposure in Photography 101 :wink:

Anyway, so I have a 'what looks to my eye' a great copy of this native flash. Happy to do whatever tests are necessary to prove this claim....but I will need to be stepped through it...S L O W L Y :blush: Comes with the original pouch. Also happy to pass on photos of the flash on request - just let me know what you want me to focus on, as I'm a little unsure of the imperative bits.

I am looking to trade the flash for a Panasonic 14mm f2.5. This would be a great first step in my road to lens rationalisation....with my sights set on the 45mm next - with the exit of my 20/1.7 and 14-45mm.

So if you happen to have a good working copy of the 14mm, or one surplus from a kit purchase, and would prefer to play with this native flash, then please drop me a PM.

I'm in Australia, so would prefer a local trade, but happy to talk international trade if the postage doesn't prove cost prohibitive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.