1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My Pana 12-35 f2.8 for your Oly 12-40 f2.8 | Location: Seattle | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiian, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> My Pana 12-35 f2.8 for your Oly 12-40 f2.8
    </br>Location</br> Seattle
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I know, I know. It's not out yet. :biggrin: But I thought I'd try and see if there were anyone interested in making an arrangement.

As an Oly user, I don't really care for in-lens-IS, but I do really want that extra reach. And yes, the new Oly lens does look sexy to me (I'm superficial like that :smile:).

Since mine is used, given the difference of their respective retail price, I think it'll be a fair trade. I'm guessing some users with Pana bodies looking into buying an EM1 bundle might be interested. Maybe?

I was about to post mine for sale, but I thought I'd test the water to see if I can avoid the trouble of selling and buying.

The lens is in a really good condition, with original box and packaging. Message me if interested, and we'll make an arrangement for the release of the Oly lens.

Thanks!
    </br>References</br> Ebay: lnpwu
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
    I thought they weren't bundling the new lens with the em1

3. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    Oh, no? I thought I saw somewhere, but now I can't find it... Oh well, I guess I'd have no option but to sell mine and buy.

4. beanedsprout

beanedsprout Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Apr 13, 2013
    north central Ohio
  5. demiian

demiian Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jun 14, 2012
    ah, so I saw correctly (just not in US...). I'll wait and see. Thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.