1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My OMD for your E-PL5 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brettmaxwell, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brettmaxwell

brettmaxwell Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Dec 8, 2012
    never mind, I've decided to wait until the coming announcement of the EP-5 and E-PL6 to see if those change my decision.

2. slothead

slothead Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Aug 14, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Brett,
    I may be interested in this trade. Put me down as first in line and let's talk. I'll PM you directly.