1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED My Olympus OM-D E-M1 for your Fujifilm X-T1 | Location: Canada | Ships: Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by sabesh, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    My Olympus OM-D E-M1 for your Fujifilm X-T1

Ships to
    Canada

Description
    I have an Olympus OM-D E-M1 body in like-new condition with original box and all originally supplied items. The following extras are included:

- Olympus FL-300R Wireless Flash
    - 2 x 3rd party batteries
    - 3rd party battery charger

Original receipt from Henry's will be provided. Warranty is valid until Oct 2014.

I'd like to trade this combo for a Fujifilm X-T1 body (in similar condition, preferably with extras. Original receipt is a MUST). Note: The EM1 retails for $100 more than the Fuji XT1 body, but I'll do a straight trade.

I also have a Panasonic Leica 25mm F/1.4 lens, which I can trade along with the camera body, as long as you include a somewhat similarly priced FUJI lens as well (35/1.4 or 18/2.0 etc).

If interested, please message me with all the details. Thanks.

Note: LOCAL face-to-face TRADE in the GTA ONLY. Will not sell E-M1 or accessories.

References
    Red Flag Deals: sabesh

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.