1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My new Nissin Di466FT

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Exposed, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Exposed

Exposed Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Central Washington State
    Randy dawson
    I received this flash couple of day ago and have been playing with on my em-5 and epl-2. So far it works just great on both. I was looking at the Metz 24 AF-1 also but went for the Nissan for better recycle and longer use. I will be using it this weekend at a small wedding both indoors and out so we shall see how it works. The only drawback to it that I can find so far is the noise it makes on startup. Only lasts about 2 seconds but has the sound of grinding gears. From what I have read this is normal. It has TTL, slave and manual controls. All work perfect. First photo below is without flash, second one is with flash. Both using my em-5. This are JPG's right out of the camera. Last photo just gives an idea of how it looks on the camera, taken with my epl-2.

Randy

P7074185.JPG

P8060001.JPG P8060002.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.