1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My new favourite model.

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by monchan, Aug 24, 2012.

1. monchan

monchan Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 7, 2012
    Tottori City, Japan
    This is my niece, she`s about 12 I think and this was the first time I have taken her photo. And I have to say she was so natural you`d think it was her job. I only had a few minutes with her had got these three great shots. She only visits once a year. next time I`ll try and take her to the park or something.
    ruka2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    ruka3.jpg
    ruka1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Very nice! She has beautiful eyes, which you captured very well. :thumbup:

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Very nice monchan. As a person who likes taking portraits myself I know there's more involved in just taking a shot. My biggest thing is to make them feel comfortable which brings out their true self. I mention this because you have done a great job at that and that's why I enjoy the pictures.

My preference is the first one, I like the processing.

best,
    icon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.