My New" Bad Bad Dog" Series

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Behind The Camera. But home is in Montreal.
I started with one image, so far in one week, after 3 days of shooting with 4 subjects and 3 dogs, I think i started a new mini project.

They were shot with my Lumix G1. The dogs were added digitally after. I intentionally undersaturated and softened each shot. So what do you think?

BadBadDog-02.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

To see the 4 of the final shots you can visit my Blog.

My Photo Ramblings: The New "Bad Bad Dog" Project

Thanks a lot for your comments in advance.

Cheers,

Hera Bell

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Why add them digitally? I can loan you my dog Patches who my son describes as half Corgi and half Satan ...

Looks like a great project!

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
To shoot the dogs with the models in a studio is a bigger job then photographing them seperatly then adding them to the shot.

I would LOVE photograph Patches. But where does he live? :smile:

Thanks for commenting.

Anyone from Montreal who owns a dog?

Why add them digitally? I can loan you my dog Patches who my son describes as half Corgi and half Satan ...

Looks like a great project!

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
no it does not work, the dog looks as though it has been added and is not part of the image

Sorry

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
I wanted to create old 50's illustrations. If you are looking at it as a photograph indeed you'll be dissapointed.

Maybe you need a better "photoshopper"

If it was you intention to create a "semi" montage, (where one part looks "stuck" on), then you have achieved your objective - whether realism was or was not you intent, before or after the fact, that's for you to say

I see it as an illustration and gave my opinion, (comments), as you asked

"cut and paste" springs to mind or maybe the illustration should be animated, but hey I'm no expert, (far from it)

Cheers

StudioHeraBell

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I respect your opinion. Thank you for expressing it.

Maybe you need a better "photoshopper"

If it was you intention to create a "semi" montage, (where one part looks "stuck" on), then you have achieved your objective - whether realism was or was not you intent, before or after the fact, that's for you to say

I see it as an illustration and gave my opinion, (comments), as you asked

"cut and paste" springs to mind or maybe the illustration should be animated, but hey I'm no expert, (far from it)

Cheers

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks Hera

but I suppose when you are a professional you tend to get judged by more exacting standards - (as it should be)

Best wishes

Latest threads

Top Bottom